Uniswap Airdrop (UNI)
Uniswap is a decentralized protocol for automated liquidity provision on Ethereum. Uniswap is a protocol for exchanging ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. It eliminates trusted intermediaries and unnecessary forms of rent extraction, allowing for fast, efficient trading.
Uniswap governance framework is limited to contributing to both protocol development and usage as well as the development of the broader Uniswap ecosystem. UNI holders are responsible for ensuring that governance decisions are made in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Uniswap Protocol is airdropping 400 UNI tokens to their community members. Users who have created their account before September 1, 2020 and completed a trade are eligible to receive 400 UNI tokens.
- Visit the Uniswap Airdrop page
- Connect your Dapps / Browser in Trust wallet / ImToken / Metamask Wallet / other ETH Wallet which you have used before September 1, 2020
- Click the menu in the lower right corner and click “Claim UNI”
- Paste your ETH address and click “claim your tokens”
- You will get 400 UNI tokens
NOTE: Only for users who have created and traded on Uniswap before September 1, 2020 are eligible for the Airdrop. For more details regarding this Airdrop see this Official page.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|