Stellar Airdrop by Keybase (XLM)
Keybase is a free, secure alternative to Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, and other chat apps. It supports groups big and small, communities, and teams. Inside Keybase, all chats are end-to-end encrypted. Keybase’s encryption makes a cloud break-in impossible.
Stellar is an open-source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat currency transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies. The Stellar protocol is supported by a nonprofit, the Stellar Development Foundation.
The Stellar Development Foundation is airdropping a total of 2 billion Stellar Lumens (approx $121 Million as per present value) to qualified Keybase accounts over the next 20 months (100 Million XLM each month). To be eligible for this airdrop you must have a Keybase account registered before the airdrop announcement (September 9, 2019). If you are new Keybase user, you must connect your Keybase account to GitHub or HackerNews account that was registered before this airdrop announcement (September 9, 2019).
- Visit the Stellar Airdrop by Keybase page
- Download Keybase App for Windows / Macintosh / Linux / Android / iPhone (iOS)
- Install the Keybase App
- Create your account and verify email
- Open the app, go to your “Profile” and connect your GitHub account
- Your GitHub account should be registered before this airdrop announcement (September 9, 2019)
- Once you click on “GitHub” option you will get a special code, copy the code and paste to this link and click on “Create Public Gist”
- In few minutes your GitHub account will be verified
- Now on your Keybase App, go to the last tab and select “Devices”
- Add 2 more devices / create 2 paper wallets
- Click on “Join the Airdrop” notification at the top of your app
- Now, click on “Become a Lucky Airdropee”
NOTE: Airdrops will be distributed equally among all qualified participants on 15th of every month, starting from October 15, 2019. For more information about this airdrop see this Official post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||Github required||Keybase required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|