Solana Airdrop by FTX Exchange (SOL)
Solana is a high-speed single-layer blockchain, currently supporting peak capacity of 65k transactions per second and 400ms block times with over 50 nodes. It is specifically built to scale transaction throughput with Moore’s Law. There is no sharding required to achieve this throughput.
Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late-2017, Solana is a single-chain Proof-of-Stake protocol whose focus is on delivering scalability without sacrificing decentralisation or security. At the core of Solana’s scaling solution is a decentralised clock titled Proof-of-History (PoH), built to solve the problem of time within distributed networks.
Solana and FTX Exchange are airdropping A total of $10,000 worth of SOL tokens to their airdrop participants. Register your account on FTX, complete your KYC verification, follow them on all required social media platforms, complete the Solana quiz and submit your details to the airdrop page to receive your free SOL tokens. Top referrers on the leaderboard can win up to 250 SOL tokens.
- Visit the Solana Airdrop by FTX Exchange page
- Register for a new account on FTX
- Verify your email and login to your account
- Complete your KYC verification
- Register on the airdrop page
- Join Solana Telegram group
- Follow Solana on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Solana Newsletter
- Read the primer and complete the Solana Quiz
- Submit your details to the airdrop page by using your FTX Referral ID
- Invite at least 1 person and purchase at least 5 SOL on FTX Exchange
- A total of $10,000 worth of SOL tokens will be distributed
- 1 lucky participant who completes all the tasks will get 500 SOL tokens
- 250 lucky participants who complete all the tasks will get 20 SOL tokens each
- 1000 lucky participants who complete all the tasks will get 3 SOL token each
- Top referrers on the leaderboard can win up to 250 SOL tokens
- Airdrop tokens will be distributed to your FTX Exchange account
NOTE: For more Information regarding this Airdrop see this Official Medium post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||KYC required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|