NEM MyCointainer Giveaway (XEM)
NEM evolved in March 2015 as a fork-out version of the NXT, another popular blockchain-based virtual currency and payment network platform. It is operated by a Singapore-based non-profit organization called NEM.io Foundation. Following the fork, NEM.io decided to develop its own codebase for advancing NEM, to make it more scalable and faster. Thus emerged a new NEM cryptocurrency platform, which was completely different from the original NXT. NEM has its own cryptocurrency, called XEM.
NEM and MyCointainer are giving away a total of 4500 XEM coins among giveaway participants. Register your account on MyCointainer Official website, follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the giveaway page to be eligible for the giveaway. A total of 2500 XEM coins will be shared among 100 random participants. Deposit $100 worth of any coin and get 50 XEM coins each (limited availability – only 50 available – first come first served). Also, refer others to get Extra point for every referral.
- Visit the NEM MyCointainer Giveaway page
- Register your account on MyCointainer Official website
- Follow NEM on Twitter
- Follow MyCointainer on Twitter and Retweet the mentioned tweet
- Submit your MyCointainer XEM Address and above details to the Giveaway page
- A total of 2500 XEM coins will be shared among 100 random participants
- Deposit $100 worth of any coin and get 50 XEM coins each (limited availability – only 50 available – first come first served)
- Refer others using your unique referral link to get Extra point for every referral
- Event Duration: December 11, 2020 to December 31, 2020
NOTE: Rewards will be credited within 14 days after the end of the campaign.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Discord required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|