MimbleWimble Coin Airdrop (MWC)
MimbleWimble is a blockchain design that employs a novel way of structuring and storing transactions. It’s a different implementation of a Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain that allows for increased privacy and better network scalability.
MimbleWimble changes the traditional model of blockchain transactions. It allows for a blockchain to have a more compact history, which is easier and faster to download, synchronize, and verify. In a MW blockchain, there are no identifiable or reusable addresses, meaning that all transactions look like random data to an outsider. The transaction data is only visible to their respective participants.
MimbleWimble Coin is airdropping a total of 2,293,780 MWC coins to their community members. MimbleWimbleCoin will take a snapshot of all MWC wallets at block #448,000 and will distribute coins to all MWC holders.
- Hold MWC coins in your MWC wallet before the block hits #448,000
- Go to the “HODL” section of the wallet
- Click on “Register” if you are not already registered for the HODL program
- A total of 2,293,780 MWC coins will be distributed equally to all eligible holders
- Distribution will start at block #451,000 and must be claimed by block #471,000
NOTE: For more information regarding this airdrop see this Official post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||MWC Wallet required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|