Lido Airdrop (LDO)
Lido is a liquid staking solution for ETH 2.0 backed by industry-leading staking providers. Lido lets users stake their ETH – without locking assets or maintaining infrastructure – whilst participating in on-chain activities, e.g. lending. Lido attempts to solve the problems associated with initial ETH 2.0 staking – illiquidity, immovability and accessibility – making staked ETH liquid and allowing for participation with any amount of ETH to improve security of the Ethereum network.
LDO is an Ethereum token granting governance rights in the Lido DAO. The Lido DAO governs a set of liquid staking protocols, decides on key parameters (e.g., fees) and executes protocol upgrades to ensure efficiency and stability. By holding the LDO token, one is granted voting rights within the Lido DAO.
Lido is airdropping a total of 4,000,000 LDO tokens to their early adopters. Holders and stakers of stETH and users who exchanged stETH : ETH and yvsteth for Uniswap LP tokens before December 28, 2020 are eligible to receive free LDO tokens.
- Visit the Lido Airdrop page
- Install Metamask
- Connect your Metamask ETH wallet / Wallet Connect
- Holders and stakers of stETH and users who exchanged stETH : ETH and yvsteth for Uniswap LP tokens before December 28, 2020 are eligible to receive free LDO tokens
- If you are one of the eligible users then you will see the number of tokens
- Click on “Claim LDO tokens”
NOTE: For more information regarding the airdrop see this Official post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Metamask required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|