FIO Protocol Airdrop by BitMax (FIO)
FIO Protocol is a delegated proof of stake blockchain that serves as a usability protocol that sits as a standard between wallets, exchanges, crypto payment processors and any other crypto user application handling workflow, data and confirmations about transactions on other blockchains.
Based in Singapore, BitMax.io has become increasingly popular with traders since it’s launch in July 2018. BitMax.io is a “global operator of digital asset exchanges for diverse groups of clients from retail to institutions. The trading platform, architected by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans, is designed for reliability and speed of trade execution, and ease of connectivity”.
FIO Protocol and BitMax are airdropping a total of 700,000 FIO coins to their airdrop participants. Register your account at Bitmax Exchange, answer few simple questions to the airdrop page to get an equal share from the airdrop pool. Also, participate in the giveaway to win additional rewards from a total pool of 500,000 FIO coins.
- Create an account at BitMax Official Exchange
- Watch this explainer video and learn about the FIO Protocol
- Visit the FIO Protocol Airdrop by BitMax page and answer the questions at the bottom of the airdrop page
- You will get an equal share from the total airdrop pool of 200,000 FIO and also get 1 entry towards winning one of the prize drawings
- Click on the “Proceed for more FIO Tokens!” button
- Follow FIO Protocol on Twitter, Like and Retweet this tweet
- Follow BitMax on Twitter
- Join FIO Protocol Telegram group
- Participate in this giveaway to win additional rewards from a total pool of 500,000 FIO coins
NOTE: For more information regarding this Airdrop, See this Official post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||LinkedIn required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|