FIO Protocol Airdrop by Bithumb Global (FIO)
FIO Protocol is a delegated proof of stake blockchain that serves as a usability protocol that sits as a standard between wallets, exchanges, crypto payment processors and any other crypto user application handling workflow, data and confirmations about transactions on other blockchains.
Bithumb Global provides FIAT and Cryptocurrencies trading anywhere around the world with certified technology and trading volume. Bithumb Global is a Distributed Centralized Exchange launched in 2019 by BGH One Limited in Seychelles.
FIO Protocol and Bithumb Global are airdropping a total of 100,000 FIO coins to their Airdrop participants. Register your account at Bithumb Global Exchange, complete your KYC, watch the video about FIO Protocol and complete the Quiz to share 100,000 FIO coins equally among airdrop participants.
- Create your account at Bithumb Global Exchange
- Verify your email and login to your account
- Complete your Level 2 KYC verification
- Watch the video about FIO Protocol
- Complete the quiz correctly to share 100,000 FIO coins equally among airdrop participants
- Click on “Proceed for more FIO” button at the bottom of the page
- Complete few simple social media tasks and submit your details to the Airdrop form
- Event Duration: September 15, 2020 (15:00) to September 20, 2020 (15:00) (UTC+8)
- Winners will be announced on the September 23, 2020
NOTE: Airdrop rewards will be distributed to your Bithumb Global account within 5 working days after the announcement. For more information regarding this Airdrop, See this Official post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||KYC required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|