BitTorrent Airdrop (BTT)
BitTorrent is a pioneering distributed communication protocol invented by Bram Cohen in 2001. BitTorrent (BTT) allows content creators to connect with their audience, earn and spend digital currency without a middleman. By connecting the BitTorrent peer-to-peer network to the TRON blockchain, they offer a new experience to over 100M+ users. BitTorrent Speed enhances the BitTorrent protocol for all users and all torrent clients. BitTorrent (BTT) tokens can be bid in exchange for faster downloads. Tokens will be stored in a built-in wallet and can be exchanged for TRON (TRX) tokens through a decentralized exchange.
BitTorrent is airdropping free BTT tokens to TRON (TRX) holders. BTT airdrop will start on February 11, 2019 and will go on for the next 6 years till February 11, 2025.
- BitTorrent Airdrop for Tron (TRX) holders will begin on February 11, 2019 with initial airdrop supply of 10,890,000,000 BTT.
- From March 11, 2019 to February 11, 2020 a total 990,000,000 BTT tokens airdropped each month.
- Monthly distribution will increase every year until February 11, 2025.
- No minimum TRX required to qualify for BTT airdrops.
- Bookmark this article for more information regarding the airdrop.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||TRON required||E-Mail required|