Bitrue Airdrop (BFT)
Bitrue exchange is established by a group of blockchain enthusiasts and focus on cryptocurrency trading. They dedicate to provide safe and convenient service for cryptocurrency trading, and being the best aggregator of qualified cryptocurrency all over the world.
Bitrue Finance Token (BFT) is a new token issued by Bitrue & used within Bitrue Financial Services suite of products. Initially, it will be used as a payment and reward token, with further utilities unlocked as additional features are completed.
Bitrue is airdropping a total of 7500 BFT tokens for 750 random participants. Chat with their Telegram bot, follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the Telegram bot to be eligible for the free BFT tokens. Also, refer others to get extra BFT tokens for every referral. There is also a referral contest to win up to 2000 BFT tokens.
- Start chatting with the Bitrue Airdrop Telegram bot
- Complete human capcha verification
- Register at Bitrue Exchange and verify your email
- Join Bitrue Exchange Telegram group
- Follow Bitrue Exchange on Twitter
- Follow CryptoAdventure on Twitter
- Like and Retweet these Tweets – Tweet 1, Tweet 2 and Tweet 3
- Share a massage about Bitrue from the Telegram bot to your favourite Telegram group
- Submit at least one Telegram link from a massage that you sent on a group
- Make a comment on this Tweet with the hashtags #Bitrue #IEO #BFT
- Share the message from the Telegram bot on Reddit
- Submit your email, BFT Wallet address and other details to the Telegram bot
- 750 random participants will win 10 BFT tokens each
- Refer others using your unique referral link to win the referral rewards contest of up to 2000 BFT tokens
- Event Duration : August 26, 2020 to September 20, 2020
- There is a referral contest to win up to 2000 BFT tokens
NOTE: Airdrop will be distributed before October 10, 2020.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|