BigBang Core Airdrop (BBC)
For tackling the issues of transaction delay and expandability, BigBang Core have introduced a tree-based blockchain system, which perfectly combines Internet of Things with blockchain. It’s a system on a peer-to-peer network which maintains blockchain in a decentralized manner. This tree-based structure enables you to expand the branched chains to an infinite extent, taking concurrency and transaction extensibility to a whole new level. Moreover, not only will it maintain data exchange and mutual trust among systems in a heterogeneous environment, but will also form a solid foundation for future complicated Internet of Things’ business models.
BlockZone is an open-source standard defining how tokenized assets are issued and transferred while complying with all necessary regulations. Tokens built on top of the STP-Standard will use the protocol’s on-chain Validator to verify compliance with any jurisdictional or issuer-specific requirements.
BigBang Core and BlockZone are airdropping up to $5 worth of BBC tokens to their community members. Register on BlockZone and Bittrex Global Official website, complete your KYC verification, follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the airdrop page to receive up to $5 worth of BBC tokens.
- Visit the BigBang Core Airdrop page
- Click on ‘Participate’ and complete your registration
- Verify your email and login to your account
- Click on ‘My Events’ and join BigBang Core airdrop
- Register on Bittrex Global Exchange
- Complete your KYC verification
- Join BigBang Core Telegram group
- Join Bittrex Global Telegram group
- Follow BigBang Core on Twitter
- Follow Bittrex Global on Twitter
- Submit your details to the Airdrop page
- You will get up to $5 worth of BBC tokens
NOTE: For more details regarding this Airdrop see this Official page.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|