Bella Protocol Airdrop for ARPA Holders (BEL)
Bella Protocol is a suite of open finance products including automated yield farming tools, lending protocol, 1-click savings account, customized robo-advisor, and more. They believe everyone deserves equal access to premium financial products and services with elegant design and smooth user experience. Bella brings your familiar mobile banking into crypto with just one click. With Bella, you can just simply sit back, watch your asset grow, and leave all the heavy-lifting to secure, automated smart contracts.
ARPA is a blockchain-based secure computation network of Multi-party Computation (MPC). ARPA cryptographically enables Private Smart Contract, unprecedented data-at-use privacy protection, as well as scalable computational sharding.
ARPA network is flexible, easy-to-use, and compatible with existing blockchains such as Ethereum and EOS. Lightning fast performance for mass adoption via verifiable computation. Off-chain computation network capable of industrial-level computation and storage.
Bella Protocol and ARPA are airdropping a total of 2,000,000 BEL tokens to ARPA holders. Hold your ARPA tokens on any supported exchanges (Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, Gate.io, KuCoin, MXC, HBTC) during the snapshot period to receive free BEL tokens.
- Hold ARPA token on any supported exchange (Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, Gate.io, KuCoin, MXC, HBTC) which will support the BEL airdrop
- There will be a total of 8 rounds of Airdrop, which will last over the course of 2 years
- The first round will start with a snapshot on September 30, 2020 and ends on October 15, 2020 (00:00) (UTC+8)
- Daily snapshots of your ARPA holdings on the supporting exchanges will be taken during each round
- Eligible ARPA holders will receive free BEL tokens at a ratio of 5000 : 1
NOTE: For more information regarding this Airdrop see this Official Medium post.
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|